- GeR company was founded in. It is then based in La Tour du Pin in the Isère county (close to Grenoble in the French Alps).
- The company was also known under the name EGLM, which was abandoned after the merger of two legal entities.
- The GeR acronym means ‘Générateurs Electro-Radiologiques'.
- At its origin, the company activity was the design and the maintenance of electro medical equipment.
- Effective in 1988, the company specialises itself in the design of radiological equipment, specifically on the veterinary market.
- Over the 1986 to 1994 period, sales of the company grow from 1.8 to 5.4 millions francs (FRF) of which 3 millions are generated by sales of brand new veterinary radiology equipments.
- In 1994, the shareowners do not agree upon the company strategy and decide to sell their company.
- Mr Pierre Henri Mitelmann takes over. He is a seasoned director of medical equipment companies.
- At this time, the company moves to Maillot close to Sens City in the Yonne county (130km South from Paris).
- In 1998, GeR buildt new industrial premises in Cuy City, still close to Sens City. Its legal office and production factory are still established here as of today.
- In 2001, for strategic reasons, GeR stops selling its products in France through its network of veterinary cooperative wholesalers.
- GeR recruits its own commercial force both internally and externally by appointing offical distributors both in some parts of France and abroad.
- In January 2005, Mr Mitelmann sells GeR- International company and Etienne ROUX takes it over. E Roux possesses a 20 year experience of an international commercial management and expansion in an industrial environment and holds a Sloan Management Master of London Business School.
- Up to date, GeR has manufactured over 2000 veterinary radiological units, of which over 1000 are installed outside France.